Here I Love
You
Pablo Neruda
Here I love you.
In the dark pines
the wind disentangles itself.
The moon glows like phosphorous
on the vagrant waters.
Days, all one kind,
go chasing each other.
The snow unfurls
in dancing figures.
A silver gull
slips down from the west.
Sometimes a sail.
High, high stars.
Oh the black cross of a ship.
Alone.
Sometimes I get up early
and even my soul is wet.
Far away the sea sounds
and resounds.
This is a port.
Here I love you.
Here I love you
and the horizon hides you in vain.
I love you
still among these cold things.
Sometimes my kisses
go on those heavy vessels
that cross the sea towards no arrival.
I see myself forgotten
like those old anchors.
The piers sadden
when the afternoon moors there.
My life grows tired,
hungry to no purpose.
I love what I do not have.
You are so far.
My loathing wrestles
with the slow twilights.
But night comes
and starts to sing to me.
The moon turns
its clockwork dream.
The biggest stars
look at me with your eyes.
And as I love you,
the pines in the wind
want to sing your name
with their leaves of wire.
Here I love you.
In the dark pines
the wind disentangles itself.
The moon glows like phosphorous
on the vagrant waters.
Days, all one kind,
go chasing each other.
The snow unfurls
in dancing figures.
A silver gull
slips down from the west.
Sometimes a sail.
High, high stars.
Oh the black cross of a ship.
Alone.
Sometimes I get up early
and even my soul is wet.
Far away the sea sounds
and resounds.
This is a port.
Here I love you.
Here I love you
and the horizon hides you in vain.
I love you
still among these cold things.
Sometimes my kisses
go on those heavy vessels
that cross the sea towards no arrival.
I see myself forgotten
like those old anchors.
The piers sadden
when the afternoon moors there.
My life grows tired,
hungry to no purpose.
I love what I do not have.
You are so far.
My loathing wrestles
with the slow twilights.
But night comes
and starts to sing to me.
The moon turns
its clockwork dream.
The biggest stars
look at me with your eyes.
And as I love you,
the pines in the wind
want to sing your name
with their leaves of wire.
Pablo NerudaPoema n º 18
Português
Português
Aqui te amo
Nos sombrios pinheiros
desenreda-se o vento
a lua fosforesce
sobre as águas errantes
andam dias iguais a perseguir-me.
Desperta-se a névoa
em dançantes figuras.
Uma gaivota de prata
desprende-se do ocaso.
Às vezes uma vela.
Altas, altas estrelas.
Ou a cruz negra de um barco.
Sozinho.
Às vezes amanheço
e até a alma está húmida.
Soa, ressoa o mar ao longe.
Este é um porto.
Aqui te amo.
Aqui te amo
e em vão te oculta o horizonte
Eu continuo a amar-te
entre estas frias coisas
Às vezes vão meus beijos
nesses navios graves
que correm pelo mar
onde nunca chegam.
Já me vejo esquecido
como estas velhas âncoras.
São mais tristes
os cais quando fundeia a tarde.
A minha vida cansa-se
inutilmente faminta.
Eu amo o que não tenho.
E tu estás tão distante.
O meu tédio forceja
com os lentos crepúsculos.
Mas a noite aparece
e começa a cantar-me
A lua faz girar
a sua rodagem de sonho.
Olha-me com os teus olhos
as estrelas maiores.
E como eu te amo,
os pinheiros no vento
querem cantar o teu nome
com as folhas de arame.
Nos sombrios pinheiros
desenreda-se o vento
a lua fosforesce
sobre as águas errantes
andam dias iguais a perseguir-me.
Desperta-se a névoa
em dançantes figuras.
Uma gaivota de prata
desprende-se do ocaso.
Às vezes uma vela.
Altas, altas estrelas.
Ou a cruz negra de um barco.
Sozinho.
Às vezes amanheço
e até a alma está húmida.
Soa, ressoa o mar ao longe.
Este é um porto.
Aqui te amo.
Aqui te amo
e em vão te oculta o horizonte
Eu continuo a amar-te
entre estas frias coisas
Às vezes vão meus beijos
nesses navios graves
que correm pelo mar
onde nunca chegam.
Já me vejo esquecido
como estas velhas âncoras.
São mais tristes
os cais quando fundeia a tarde.
A minha vida cansa-se
inutilmente faminta.
Eu amo o que não tenho.
E tu estás tão distante.
O meu tédio forceja
com os lentos crepúsculos.
Mas a noite aparece
e começa a cantar-me
A lua faz girar
a sua rodagem de sonho.
Olha-me com os teus olhos
as estrelas maiores.
E como eu te amo,
os pinheiros no vento
querem cantar o teu nome
com as folhas de arame.

No comments:
Post a Comment